Our Placement Fee
A $300 non-refundable registration fee is required at the time of consult. The placement fee is calculated based on seven weeks of the caregiver’s total gross weekly salary.
Placement Fee (Live-Out/Live-In/Nanny Share)
Placement benefits include:
- In-depth Client Consultation with an experienced Placement Counselor to discuss your family’s needs.
- Customized job description.
- Dedicated support throughout the entire placement process.
- Criminal Background Investigation.
- A professionally tailored employer/employee work agreement.
- Unlimited support for the life of the placement.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (upon request).
- Year end review and contract renewal.
We are currently not offering this service due to COVID.
Overnight Newborn Care
- Single Child: $30 – $35 per hour.
- Multiple Children: $35 – $40 per hour.
- 8 Hours per shift.
- 2 Week increments to book (can be extended dependent on childcare provider’s availability).