Our Placement Fee
A $375 non-refundable engagement fee is required at the time of consult. When a candidate accepts an offer, a $1000 pre-hire service fee is due (pre-hire service fee is credited to the final placement fee). The placement fee is calculated based on eight weeks of the caregiver’s total gross weekly salary.
Placement Fee (Live-Out/Live-In/Nanny Share)
Placement benefits include:
- In-depth Client Consultation with an experienced Placement Counselor to discuss your family’s needs.
- Customized job description.
- Dedicated support throughout the entire placement process.
- Criminal Background Investigation.
- A professionally tailored employer/employee work agreement.
- Unlimited support for the life of the placement.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (upon request).
- Year end review and contract renewal.