Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 3 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Allie is a woman of many talents. She earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Music and Film Score from Berklee College of Music in 2013. Since then she has provided private lessons to children and adults in bass, ukulele, guitar and piano. For the past year she has also worked through InHome Jams, a Newton based music school with children ages 2+. Concurrently, Allie worked as a kindergarten teaching assistant during the 2017-2018 school year and previously she was a preschool teacher at Bright Horizons, as well as an after school enrichment teacher for the YMCA. References describe Allie as creative, nurturing, kind, and dependable. She hopes to find a long-term nanny position offering 35+ hours per week beginning with two weeks notice.
HOURS OF OPERATION