Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 3 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Stephanie is a sweet, endearing candidate. She completed her high school’s vocational program in Early Childhood Education, which included student employment in the campus daycare center. Upon graduation she worked as an assistant teacher at another daycare before taking courses to earn her Associate’s degree in ECE. Stephanie worked as a lead toddler and preschooler teacher at a third center for close to four years and was the most sought after babysitter by parents with children in the program. She is described by everyone as having an approachable, engaging demeanor and a true advocate for the children in her care. After a brief hiatus in the medical field as a patient care technician, Stephanie is eager to return to her calling. She is available to start a new position in late January or early February 2019.
HOURS OF OPERATION