Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 3 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Angie is one of the sweetest nanny candidates I’ve had the pleasure to meet. It is obvious in speaking with her that she truly adores working with young children. She is energetic and has maintained that youthful spirit that resonates so well with little ones. Prior to starting her nanny career in early 2010 Angie work in childcare centers as a lead teacher with children from newborn to 4.9 for more than 7 years, She is OCCS certified to work with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. For the past 8 years she has been working as a full-time nanny through the Boston Nanny Centre, in four long-term placements. Angie’s warmth and positive attitude are infectious and children can’t help but fall in love with her. She is available to start a new commitment as soon as needed.
HOURS OF OPERATION