Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 3 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Cristina has been working as a professional nanny for the past 13 years, first as a temporary nanny for a local backup care agency and more recently in long-term placements. She has cared for the children of 4 families in 1-2 year tenures and is eager to find her next permanent position. Cristina prides herself on professional development and has completed certifications as an infant care specialist and lactation/breastfeeding coach. Each year she volunteers at International Nanny Training Day, as well. Originally from Argentina, Cristina earned her degree in Family Welfare and is bilingual in Spanish and English. References were more than happy to discuss Cristina’s positive traits. As one mom relayed, “It is more than just a job for her. She makes a genuine connection and takes the responsibility of keeping children safe and happy to heart. I knew that she would always protect my daughter.” Cristina hopes to begin a new position as soon as possible.
HOURS OF OPERATION