Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 3 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Bridget is an intelligent, engaging, upbeat candidate with a smile that warms your heart. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, but also took many courses in Special Education and Child Development before choosing her major. Throughout college, she worked for a family with a toddler and infant for three years. Since that time she has worked with two additional families on a long-term basis, caring for children ranging in age from 6 months to 10 years. References were eager to sing her praises. As a former employer relayed, “Bridget’s such a wonderful addition to any family unit – so helpful and so kind. She will really love whoevers children she’ll be caring for. Whoever gets to hire Bridget in their life will be really lucky.” Bridget and her fiance are relocating to Massachusetts in early April and she hopes to begin a new position shortly thereafter. She is available for FaceTime interviews between now and then.
HOURS OF OPERATION