Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 3 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Sadie is a kind, endearing, nurturing candidate with more than 6 years of professional nanny experience. Each reference we spoke with shared similar accolades when describing her, including one employer who relayed that she was “the best thing to happen to [our family].” Another shared that “She’s the best ever! Responsible, smart and committed. People will luck out if they get the chance to hire Sadie.” In addition to her childcare experience, Sadie has also been a housekeeper for the Chatham Wayside Inn, so she goes above and beyond to pitch in around the home. It has been a true pleasure to assist in her search process and get to know her on a personal level. Currently living on the Cape, Sadie and her fiance are planning to relocate closer to Boston upon securing employment. She hopes to begin a new position in January 2018.
HOURS OF OPERATION