Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 3 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
There are few candidates who exude warmth and calm energy like Rocio. It was an absolute pleasure to interview her and learn more about her philosophies on childcare and supporting her employers. Ro has worked with four families on a long-term basis and has experience with children ranging in age from 2 months to 5 years. She is also bilingual in English and Spanish. References describe her as engaging, education focused, flexible, and hardworking. She always has the children’s best interests at heart and treats them as if they were her own. As one employer relayed, “Ro was always minding [my daughter’s] safety while also giving her the freedom to discover new and different experiences on her own. She spoke to her with respect while tending to her as her trusted caregiver.” Ro has been working with a wonderful BNC family for the past year, but one of the parents will be leaving her job to be a full-time stay at home mom. Ro hopes to begin a new position in March 2019.
HOURS OF OPERATION