Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 3 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Stacey is an endearing, kind young woman who clearly has a heart for childcare. She was joy to interview, sharing her inspiring outlook on life. She will bring an aura of peacefulness and positivity to any home. Stacey has cared for children of all ages, as both a nanny and daycare teacher assistant, in addition to a youth mentor role for individuals 12 to 21, involved with state services. She came highly recommended to us by a BNC nanny who has been successfully placed with one client for close to 11 years. Stacey is hardworking, flexible, nurturing, and wise beyond her years. She hopes to find a long-term, full-time position beginning with one week’s notice.
HOURS OF OPERATION