Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 3 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Hilary began caring for others as a young teen, providing support and guidance to her younger siblings, while her mother struggled with health issues. That experience lead her to her pursue her higher education in nursing for two years, completing all her prerequisites. Since that time, Hilary has been a nursing assistant, a life skills instructor for adults with disabilities, an adolescent mental health associate, a full-time nanny, a part-time nanny and personal assistant. References describe her as incredibly nurturing, patient, attentive, and reliable. It was a pleasure to interview her and complete her agency screening process. Her current position will end in late February, due to her employers’ changing personal situation. She hopes to begin a new full-time, long-term position in early March 2019.
HOURS OF OPERATION