Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 3 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Arianna is the type of young woman most parents hope their daughters become. She started babysitting at the age of 12 and from middle school onwards she spent her afternoons at the local YMCA caring for children. For two years in high school she interned in her school’s kindergarten class and she began working as a summer nanny for a family with 4 year old twins in 2011. She continued with this family for 6 summers and they consider her to be a part of their family. In addition, Arianna worked as a part-time nanny for a family with a toddler and was a temp nanny through a Chicago agency for the summer of 2018. Arianna will be completing her Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education in March 2019. She hopes to begin a full-time, long-term nanny position shortly thereafter.
HOURS OF OPERATION