Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 3 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Hanna has some of the strongest references of any candidate we’ve had the pleasure of interviewing in recent years. She has been working as a full-time nanny since 2005 and has a history of long-term placements. Hanna has been with her current employer since their preemie twins were 4 months old. Each reference shared how much they adore Hanna and how many unsolicited compliments they receive from friends and neighbors about the quality of her care. She is warm, engaging, positive, and creative. She earned a certificate of achievement in early childhood education from Urban College and enjoys planning activities that support all areas of development. Her work ethic is outstanding, including perfect attendance for the past 3 years. We are so pleased to represent Hanna in her search for the next long-term family match.
HOURS OF OPERATION