Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- No application or registration fee – families only pay a fee if they find the right match
- 30 day trial period
- 6 month replacement policy
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks using our private detective, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Nanny Carlyne has been working with children for over 14 years, both as a nanny and, previous to that, as a lead teacher at a daycare/preschool. Carlyne’s most recent long-term placement was working with a newborn. That mom had nothing but positive things to say about Carlyne, saying “She’s a wonderful woman who takes excellent care of our daughter. What is more, our daughter completely loves her, which makes it so much easier for us to leave for work every day.” Prior to that she worked as an infant teacher at one center for 14 years! Her co-workers describe her as a delight to work with, always singing and able to bring a smile to everyone’s faces. The parents all shared positive accolades about her care and character. “Carlyne is very patient, caring and loving.” More than one parent shared the amazing care she provides for the children in the class. She treats each child like they are her own and gets to know their individual needs and personalities. In meeting with Carlyne, you can sense her passion for working with children as well as her knowledge.
HOURS OF OPERATION