Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 6 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks using our private detective, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Nanny Lisa has a wealth of childcare and education experience. She worked for a Kentucky school district for just over 25 years, spending a majority of that time as the site administrator for an early learning center and daycare. A key part of her role included time in the classroom with children from newborn to 5 years. Since her retirement, she has focused on in home childcare, including her most recent full-time nanny position of 2+ years. She started with this family when their daughter was just 2 weeks old and has been instrumental in supporting their attachment parenting philosophy. Lisa is described by all who know her as an excellent communicator with a strong knowledge of early child development. Most importantly she has a true love for children and always keeps their best interests in mind. Lisa hopes to find a new long-term position beginning in late March.
HOURS OF OPERATION