Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationship between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements
- Long-term part-time, live out nanny and nanny/household manager placements
- Temporary nanny placements
- Overnight newborn care
Family clients appreciate that Boston Nanny Centre:
- Has no application or registration fee – families only pay a fee if they find the right match
- All long-term placements begin with a 30 day trial period
- All long-term placements come with a 6 month replacement policy
Nanny candidates appreciate that Boston Nanny Centre:
- Has no fee for nannies to go through our screening process to see if they are eligible to join our candidate pool
- Provides support during the interview, hiring, and placement process
- Encourages positive long-term family-nanny relationships by advocating for fair compensation packages including competitive rates and paid time off
Nanny Candidate of the Week!
Nanny Elcy is a career nanny who has been working with families for the last 15 years. Over that time, she has worked for just three families and was with her most recent family for 7 years. That family said that Elcy is the type of nanny to seek out activities for the children to participate in and always kept the children busy. Previous to that, she was with the family for four years and that mom raved, saying, “Elcy kept my children safe, happy and thriving. She really set our whole family up for success.” In that position, she worked with infant twins and stayed with the family through the addition of a third child. Elcy is not one to get frazzled in any situation and is always ready to get on the floor and play with children. She is extremely warm, loving and truly loves the children she takes care of. She is described as someone who is extremely reliable and pitches in where needed to help the family as a whole. She is fluent in Spanish and up to date on her CPR and first aid certifications.
Feel free to contact us by phone or email prior to applying:
Main Office: (617) 527-0114
Toll Free: (800) 456-2669
Jennifer Russo – Placement Counselor
Alicia Mazzarini – Placement Counselor
Laura Chandra – Placement Counselor
HOURS OF OPERATION