Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 3 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Bailey is an outstanding candidate. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology with a minor in Special Education before completing her Master’s in Psychiatric Rehabilitation and Substance Abuse Counseling. For the past four years she has worked with children and families in times of crisis – helping stabilize the family unit, strengthening relationships among its members, and developing strategies for growth. During her high school and undergraduate years, Bailey provided in home childcare support, including work as a live in summer nanny. She comes from a large family with four siblings and seven nieces and nephews, all of whom she has helped care for since birth. Most recently, Bailey has been a residential program manager with girls ages 12-14. She is looking forward to transitioning to a full-time nanny or nanny/household manager role in October 2018. Her unique skill set, organizational abilities, and knowledge of child development will serve her well. We are pleased to represent her in her search.
HOURS OF OPERATION