Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- No application or registration fee – families only pay a fee if they find the right match
- 30 day trial period
- 6 month replacement policy
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks using our private detective, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Megan is an outstanding live-in or live-out nanny candidate who has worked both one-on-one with children and for seven years as an elementary school teacher. She is a community oriented woman whose references describe her as fun, easily adaptable, engaging, and warm. She was nanny and tutor for two years with one family of seven children and has done weeks’ long full-time care for infants and older children. One reference mentioned that Megan is someone who “showed a lot of respect for us as a family” and another that “one of her many strengths is her ability to tackle a challenge with flexibility and creativity”. Megan has just finished working at a summer camp in Maine and is now relocating to Boston, where she’s hoping to find a long-term live-in or live-out position with a family. She is available to begin immediately.
Feel free to contact us by phone or email with any questions:
Main Office: (617) 527-0114
Toll Free: (800) 456-2669
Jennifer Russo – Placement Counselor
Alicia Mazzarini – Placement Counselor
Laura Chandra – Placement Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org
HOURS OF OPERATION