Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 6 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Nanny Stephanie has worked full-time in the childcare field since graduating from high school in 2001. In the past Stephanie has been a teaching assistant for newborn through school aged children, an infant/toddler teacher, a preschool teacher, and a full-time nanny. Her references are outstanding. One mom related that she’d spent two years trying to find a new nanny that could come close to Stephanie’s amazing abilities. Stephanie’s mature nature and aptitude in understanding a family’s needs and then implementing the most effect support mechanism is truly exceptional. She has been in her current placement for nearly 6 years. This fall, the family’s youngest child will be in school full-time and they will no longer need her support. She hopes to find a new multi-year commitment beginning at that time.
HOURS OF OPERATION