Welcome to the Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.
The Boston Nanny Centre, Inc. is the leading nanny placement agency in Massachusetts, known for its ethical business practices, individualized support to clients, and emphasis on successful relationships between families and nannies. Our company offers the following:
- Long-term full and part-time, live in and live out, nanny and nanny/household manager placements with:
- 30 day trial period
- 6 month replacement policy
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Interview and negotiation support
- Family/Nanny contract preparation
- Post-placement support for life of placement
- Screening & Consulting Services:
- Hiring a nanny on your own? We can guide you through some of the more difficult parts of hiring a nanny, provide comprehensive background checks using our private detective, and help you with interviewing, negotiation, and contract preparation
- A la carte services available in addition to full-service packages
- Temporary nanny placements and hotel services:
- Find a nanny for date nights, weekends away, school vacations or as backup to your current childcare provider
- Childcare support if you are visiting from out of town
- Overnight newborn care:
- For families who need overnight help with multiples, have overnight work shifts, or want some hours of much-needed sleep
- Hire overnight care for one night to multiple nights per week
- Overnight nannies are specifically experienced in overnight care
- Event Care:
- Planning a local event and need on-site childcare for attendees? We provide qualified nannies for weddings, dinner parties, and conferences.
Nanny of the Week!
Nanny Emily has been working with children since she was a young teenager herself, transitioning from mother’s helper to babysitter to full-time summer nanny with one family. While pursuing her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Emily then worked with an additional family on a part-time basis caring for a toddler. More recently she worked as a temporary nanny, in both week-long and multi-month assignments. Each client was thrilled with Emily’s performance, describing her as capable, bright, kind, gentle, and confident. She is able to manage the needs of multiple children of varying ages and stages. She is completely flexible with both scheduling and household support. Emily has been a full-time nanny for a family with two young children for the past 3 months, but their personal situation has changed and they will no longer need her support. She hopes to find a new long-term position beginning in mid-February 2018.
HOURS OF OPERATION