- Start: Late August/early September
- Ages of Children: 7yo, 5yo, 3yo
- Older two children attend full day school and at least 50% of summer weeks include camp.
- Driving: Driver’s license + car required. Off-street parking available.
- Schedule: M/W/Th 7:30am-6:15pm, Tu 11:30am-4pm (37 guaranteed hours/week)
- Salary: $34-35/hr (depending on experience) + healthcare reimbursement + a generous PTO package that includes 4 weeks of paid vacation, plus paid holidays and paid sick days!
A wonderful dual physician family in Winchester is seeking an experienced, active nanny for their three children, ages 7, 5, and 3, beginning in late August/early September! The older children attend full day school and at least 50% of summer weeks will include camp.
The schedule for this position is M/W/Th 7:30am-6:15pm and Tu 11:30am-4pm for a guarantee of 37 hours/week. A guarantee of 40 hours is possible for the right match! This position includes driving and the nanny must use their own reliable vehicle for work purposes, which must be able to fit 1 backless booster seat and 2 streamlined car seats. Mileage reimbursement will be provided. Core responsibilities include all aspects of childcare, primarily for the preschooler. This includes daily outdoor time, planning activities and outings, and transportation (mom typically handles drop off). During hours where all 3 children are in school or camp, the family would like support with children’s laundry, children’s meal preparation (including packing school lunches), and occasional light errands as time allows.
Ideal candidates have a high energy level and love spending time outdoors! Building a cooperative, communicative relationship with the family and aiming to create an environment filled with love, kindness, and fun for the children are key. A safe driving record is a must. Candidates must be fully vaccinated, including the COVID vaccine and booster.
If you are not currently registered as a BNC Nanny, please fill out the application below.
Already a registered as a BNC Nanny? Contact us directly to let us know you’re interested.