- Start: ASAP (flexible, focused on finding the right match)
- Ages of Children: 5yo, 3yo, 1.5yo
- Driving: Driver’s license + car required.
- Schedule: Exact schedule can be created based on mutual preference. Open to guarantees of up to 36 hours/week, spread over 4-5 days per week. Tuesday is the most critical coverage day in the short term.
- 7:30am start is preferred. Shifts can be scheduled between 7:30am-5pm.
- Salary: $30-35/hr (depending on experience) + negotiable healthcare reimbursement
A kind Wellesley family is looking for a confident, positive long-term nanny to help care for their 5, 3, and 1.5 year old children beginning when the right match is found! Mom stays at home, so day-to-day will involve collaboration to make sure everyone is healthy and happy!
The exact schedule for this position can be created based on mutual preference. They are open to guaranteeing up to 36 hours/week, spread over 4-5 days per week with Tuesday being the most critical coverage day in the short term. A 7:30am start is preferred. Shifts may be scheduled between 7:30am-5pm. This is a child-focused role with additional household support tasks based on the number of hours per week (more hours = more household duties). Core responsibilities include activity planning, daily outdoor time, supporting healthy routines and nap schedules, and possible school pick ups (mom currently manages all transportation). Household responsibilities include folding and putting away children’s laundry, children’s snack/meal preparation, keeping the playroom organized, loading/unloading the dishwasher, and light errands (optional).
Prior experience with toddlers and preschoolers is a must! Nannies who have a calm demeanor coupled with a free spirit will thrive working alongside this family. Spanish speakers are highly encouraged to apply! Candidates must be fully vaccinated, including the COVID vaccine and booster.
If you are not currently registered as a BNC Nanny, please fill out the application below.
Already a registered as a BNC Nanny? Contact us directly to let us know you’re interested.