- Start: Any time between April and June
- Ages of Children: A pleasant 5 month old boy!
- Driving: Driver’s license + car required. Off-street parking is available.
- Schedule: M/Tu/Th 8am-4pm, W/F 6:30am-3pm (41 guaranteed hours/week)
- Pets: 1 cat (no care required)
- Salary: $32-34/hr (depending on experience) + negotiable healthcare reimbursement + a generous PTO package that includes 3 weeks of paid vacation, plus paid sick days and holidays!
A goodhearted Somerville family is looking for a professional, detail-oriented nanny to begin any time between April and June. Care will be for the family’s sweet 5 month old son and may require some training surrounding his extra medical needs (G-tube, etc.) that the family is happy to provide. Prior experience with G-tubes is not required, only a willingness to learn is!
The schedule for this position is M/Tu/Th 8am-4pm and W/F 6:30am-3pm for a guarantee of 41 hours/week. This role centers around infant care, including bottle preparation and sterilization, child meals, going on safe and fun outings, and planning developmentally appropriate activities. The baby is currently being fed and administered medications primarily via his G-tube, so paying close attention to detail and a natural affinity toward being observant is very important.
Above anything else, this family is seeking someone who is kind, warm, will exude compassion daily, and most importantly, will love and connect with the baby. Maintaining healthy professional boundaries and a good baseline of communication are key. If your ideal day sounds like one filled with baby snuggles, outings, and adventures, this is the position for you! Candidates must be fully vaccinated, including the COVID vaccine and booster (when applicable).
If you are not currently registered as a BNC Nanny, please fill out the application below.
Already a registered as a BNC Nanny? Contact us directly to let us know you’re interested.