- Start: ASAP
- Ages of Children: 3yo, 1.5yo
- Driving: Driver’s license + car required. Family car available during the shift.
- Schedule: M-F 8am-4pm (40 guaranteed hours/week)
- Pets: 2 dogs (German Short Haired Pointers, very friendly!)
- Travel: Optional. Family travels every 3-4 months often to Europe or Cape Cod and the nanny is welcome to join if desired.
- Salary: $28-32/hr (depending on experience) + healthcare reimbursement + a generous PTO package that includes 3 weeks of paid vacation, plus paid holidays and paid sick days!
An adventurous Marblehead family is excited to welcome an energetic, communicative full time nanny to their family beginning ASAP! Care will be for the family’s happy, verbal 3 year old and snuggly, easygoing 1.5 year old. The older child attends a morning program 4 days/week and the younger child attends a playgroup 4 mornings/week.
The schedule for this position is M-F 8am-4pm for a guarantee of 40 hours/week. Mom works 3 overnights/month (typically 2 Tuesdays and 1 Friday) and on those days, the nanny’s schedule will shift to 12pm-8pm. This position is focused on the stellar care of both children, including preschool drop offs/pick ups, attending toddler classes (music, gym, swim, and free play), and providing unstructured play opportunities both at home and in the local area. Other duties include children’s snack/meal preparation, emptying the diaper pail as needed, maintaining the nanny car when it has been used, and letting the family’s 2 friendly dogs inside/outside when needed.
Comfort with pets is a must as both dogs are loving and enthusiastic! The family has a spacious, oceanfront property with plenty of child-friendly areas including a walkout basement level play area with an indoor jungle gym, so there is no shortage of opportunities to have a blast each and every day. Perfect matches have a high energy level, a proven track record of reliability, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Travel is optional, but domestic and international opportunities are available if you are interested in traveling along with the family! Candidates must be fully vaccinated, including the COVID vaccine and booster (when applicable).
If you are not currently registered as a BNC Nanny, please fill out the application below.
Already a registered as a BNC Nanny? Contact us directly to let us know you’re interested.