- Start: ASAP (flexible)
- Age of Child: An easygoing 2.5 year old!
- Driving: Driver’s license + car required. Off-street parking available.
- Schedule (initial): M-F 8:30am-5:30pm (45 guaranteed hours/week)
- The schedule will shift to 9:30am-5:30pm for a guarantee of 40 hours as of September!
- Salary: $30-32/hr (depending on experience) + negotiable healthcare reimbursement + a generous PTO package that includes 3 weeks of paid vacation, plus paid holidays and paid sick days!
A sweet Chestnut Hill family is looking for an energetic, positive full time nanny to work with their 2.5 year old son beginning ASAP! They are focused on finding the right match and have some flexibility with the start date. The child will begin a morning program in September and is a joy to work with!
The initial schedule for this position is M-F 8:30am-5:30pm for a guarantee of 45 hours/week. When September comes and the child’s morning program begins, the schedule will shift to 9:30am-5:30pm with a guarantee of 40 hours/week. This role is toddler-centric and includes planning lots of exciting activities and outings, spending time outdoors as often as the weather permits, children’s meals, household laundry support, and general tidying. When his program starts in September, days will include school pick up, making his lunch, putting him down for an afternoon nap, and facilitating a happy and healthy afternoon routine. During the hours when he is in his program, responsibilities will include some household support such as grocery pick ups, errands, and family meal preparation/support.
Nannies who have worked with toddlers previously and speak fluent toddler shouldn’t hesitate to apply – you are exactly who the family is looking to meet! Someone with a joyful, engaging personality and boundless creativity will have a wonderful time in this role. Having the ability to redirect is important, plus finding teachable moments and making tasks fun should be part of each day. Candidates must be fully vaccinated, including the COVID vaccine and booster.
If you are not currently registered as a BNC Nanny, please fill out the application below.
Already a registered as a BNC Nanny? Contact us directly to let us know you’re interested.