- Start: Summer
- Ages of Children: 6.5yo, 3.5yo
- Driving: Driver’s license preferred. T accessible via the Orange Line. Off-street parking available. Family car available during the shift.
- Schedule (base): 30 guaranteed hours scheduled between M-W 6:30am-6:30pm
- A Tu-Th schedule is possible if preferred. A later start can be offered as of September.
- A guarantee of 36 hours/week year round is possible for the right match! With the 30 hour guarantee, willingness and ability to work up to 36 hours/week at times in the summer and during travel days is a must.
- Salary: $30-34/hr (depending on experience) + healthcare reimbursement
A dual career family in Charlestown is seeking a creative long term nanny/household assistant to begin any time during the summer! In July and August, this role will be 100% focused on the family’s 6.5 and 3.5 year old children, then transition to include household tasks when the school year begins. The older child attends full day school and the younger child will begin a half day program in the fall.
The base schedule for this position is 30 guaranteed hours/week scheduled between M-W 6:30am-6:30pm. A Tu-Th schedule is possible if preferred. Summer weeks and vacation days may require the ability to work up to 36 hours/week at times, and a guarantee of 36 hours/week year round can be offered for the right match! Responsibilities include walking the children to/from the bus stop or preschool, daily outdoor time, planning lots of fun activities, arranging/hosting playdates, outings in the city, and home-based creative play opportunities. During the school day, tasks include assistance with household laundry, basic meal preparation in accordance with allergy restrictions, family errands, and child-related organization projects (sorting clothes they’ve outgrown, posting items online for sale, etc.).
A proven track record of punctuality and reliability are musts! Ideal candidates will have a gentle, loving demeanor while still being able to set age-appropriate boundaries as needed. Strong communication skills are a must and being happy to send parents updates on the day with photos is highly appreciated. Candidates must be fully vaccinated, including the COVID vaccine and booster.
If you are not currently registered as a BNC Nanny, please fill out the application below.
Already a registered as a BNC Nanny? Contact us directly to let us know you’re interested.