- Start: June (flexible)
- Ages of Children: 7.5yo, 6.5yo, 3.5yo
- Driving: Driver’s license + car required. Off-street parking is available. Family car available for use during shift.
- Schedule: 5 days per week from 8am-4pm – days of the week are to be determined, but one weekend day per week is required (40 guaranteed hours/week)
- The nanny will have 2 days off per week that may not always be consecutive.
- Travel: Required. 6-8 weeks per year to destinations such as Dallas, Florida, and beyond.
- Pets: 2 dogs and 1 cat
- Salary: $35-45/hr (depending on experience)
A busy, Barrington, Rhode Island family is looking for a lead nanny to begin in early June. You’ll have the pleasure of working with wonderful 7.5, 6.5, and 3.5 year old children and finding teachable moments throughout the day to help them grow into kind, respectful adults.
The base schedule for this position is 5 days per week from 8am-4pm for 40 guaranteed hours/week. Days of the week are to be determined, but one weekend day per week is required. Responsibilities include all aspects of care including developmentally appropriate activities and outings, homework support, having lots of fun on outdoor adventures, assisting with the bathtime routine, child-related household tasks such as children’s laundry and children’s meals, and household organization tasks. As this is a lead nanny position, candidates will also be responsible for overseeing and supporting other nannies in the home, acting as a liaison between the parents and other nannies in the home, and establishing systems and schedules for the children and other household staff.
At least 6-8 weeks of travel are required per year, so excitement to join the family on their travels is key! Locations such as Dallas, Florida, and beyond will be part of the adventures.
Perfect matches are organized, able to proactively see what changes may be beneficial and what needs to be accomplished for the day, and are naturally nurturing. The ability to be discreet is a must. Excellent communication skills are required, as well as constant mindfulness surrounding safety and enthusiasm about the opportunity for extensive travel. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply! Candidates must be fully vaccinated, including the COVID vaccine and booster.
If you are not currently registered as a BNC Nanny, please fill out the application below.
Already a registered as a BNC Nanny? Contact us directly to let us know you’re interested.